Registrations

Registration will remain open for softball. While there is much uncertainty ahead in the upcoming month, we will prepare for a possible season. Recommendations and best practices are emerging daily with regards to limiting the spread of COVID-19. SMSA will assess the situation in April and determine if the best course of action is to start, delay, or cancel our season. We are hopeful that the collective ‘flattening the curve’ of infection in the upcoming weeks, and the open air conditions of softball (as well as physical distancing), allow for youth sport to commence. Athlete and fan safety, as well as peace of mind, will be paramount in making a decision. Families are encouraged to register- refunds will be issued if requested, or if season is cancelled.